Be careful what you click Be careful what you click

Not bad

I was almost afraid to click play because of the title, but i did and im glad i did. that was funny and so true xD

graphics were decent, though the small size was a bit annoying.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Very Nice!

I love how the animation is so simple yet appealing and smooth, also very funny. Though, in my opinion i think the ending was a little weak, i didnt laugh. and i dont even smoke so i wasn't offended either. it just wasnt that funny. but the rest of the animation was hilarious, good job.

Marshmallow Babies Marshmallow Babies

oh...my...god.

that was crazy, i loved it. the graphics were good for the style and the storyline was so random, i never saw the ending coming like that. and the bunny ear thing made me laugh, very nice.

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

What a coincidence.

I just saw this movie like 2 days ago, loved the movie and i loved the animation it made me laugh all the way though, good job!

Cats, Spository, Crud :( Cats, Spository, Crud :(

That was funny!

5/5 10/10 because ive watched deathnote, and though the openings are in Japanese i always tried to understand what they were saying. i thought that this was good art quality and very funny, good job!

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Very unexpected.

short and sweet, i loved it.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

That was great

your message is true and it was sent over great animation and artwork. very interesting ending also, i loved it.

Roomies! Roomies!

has great potential.

I look forward to seeing more of this series, so far it looks great. the graphics are good, and the humor was all right, what else is there to ask for in an animation? Docked 2 stars though because it was short.

A Little Room A Little Room

I love this.

ive watched it like 12 times now. idk why but this just really appeals to me, the music is great, animation is great, and it all flows together really nicely. and im sure a lot of us developers can relate to that kind of feeling. maybe not to the exact details though.

great job, love it.

Sitting On A Hospital Bed Sitting On A Hospital Bed

lol wow

that was short but really good, i liked it.